Madina Lake Italy

Matthew blogga su Tumblr!

« Older   Newer »
SilviaLN
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 01:31

E chi lo ferma più Matthew!!! sul suo Tumblr impazzano i post.....

chasingdragonflies asked: An actual question, what is your favorite way to pass time?

Aaaand, if you had to be any animal, what would you be and why? (:

anything that makes my mind stop talking to me is how i deal w the whole time conundrum. soccer, racket ball, ghost in the grave yard, going out to dinner i love.
i would be and believe i used to be or hopefully will be a penguin. 2nd choice whale.

chasingdragonflies asked: Never change who you are. Thanks.
You and the guys have inspired me so much over the years, that it is reflected in everything I do. I have applied for a Music Journalism course because music is now such an essential component in my life. I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for that, and for helping me discover the passion to start writing again through your story of Madina Lake. And thank you for your beautiful music which continues to fill me up with hope each and every single day. Thank you for giving me the best nights of my life when I am lucky enough to see you at shows. Thank you for my 'Fuck Your Scene' hoodie that you gave me in Yeovil, that I practically live in. Thank you for making me and all the other RP smile like crazy every single time we see an update. Thanks for SO MUCH more.

Thank you for being an incredible person who is positive no matter what. You give me hope, Matthew.

thank YOU for existing. i can’t tell you what those words mean to me.
seriously….xoxoxo

deaddragonflies asked: Hey hey Matthew, how are you traveling buddy? I hear many exciting things have been happening in the Madina family lately with a new addition (welcome to the world Aysa!) I'm VERY excited and eager to hear the Dresden codex in it's entirety, it sounds delicious from what I've heard so far!
Take it easy, get plenty of rest and you'll be ready to hit the road before you know it :)

And seeing as this is an ask box, I should really ask a question:
My music library is getting a bit repetitive at the moment, can you suggest any bands/artists I should add to my playlist? Any new releases or classics you into at the moment?

Love Bridget xx

love the “how are you traveling”…i’m gonna garage that one and deploy it daily.

sleigh bells, freelance whales, more tom waits, of montreal, latest flaming lips (embroyonic i reckon?) and always the mighty pumpkins,

xoxox

lalanu asked: Did you like the cakes that you got at the Kingston show? They had football shirts, dinosaurs and superman on them!
We never got to find out if you liked them

yes, thank you and furthermore, i believe i’ve got a photo of that….pause for iphoto rummage

takebackyoursoul asked: Matthew, you've probably heard this all before but just to let you know once more, we all think you, Nathan, Mateo and Dan are fantastic.
Thank you for being such an inspiration and i will continue to wish you well throughout your recovery
Also thank you for the brilliant show in Middlesbrough, one of the greatest nights in a long time!

endless love…thank you

Per le altre domande e risposte (sono tante, eh!) vi rimando al blog di Matthew...

SilviaLN
view post Posted on 25/8/2011, 19:55

Un po' in ritardo, ecco le novità dal Tumblr di Matthew!!! (è un blog del 18 agosto, non posto qui tutta la serie di domande/risposte, per quelle vi rimando al blog:

the preamble
jerry i agree, it has been one long strange trip, but you were on acid, i’m on my couch.

you were on stage playing circling riffs with their own sovereignty, that manifested a destiny to the subordination of your cue, while a host of other mind bended onlookers moved their bodies into first time positions, fueled by their adulation for you and the ride you gave em.

mine is long and strange too, but a comparison can’t rightfully be made.

a trip to disneyland (coma), a year of intense rehab and pain in the hearts of those closest.

a moab (mother of all bombs) of love and energy exploded in our grills, saved us.

a new record deal, a new record, a new dent, a beautiful wife, creative experience like never before, and an intensely robust month on the horizon.

my dayplanner’s september page reads:

justice, closure, release, rebirth, reconnection, return…. life is back.

thank you so dearly for bringing it back.

WWIII reaches its soldiers sept 13

xoxoxo times an assload

1 replies since 21/11/2010, 01:21   43 views